TBR is thrilled to announce that submissions are now open for our inaugural Article Writing Competition!
We are accepting submissions on the following themes:
– The battle between artificial intelligence and human intelligence
– The micro and macro costs of inflation
– Rising energy costs: a time for change?
– Industries which thrived and industries thwarted during the Covid-19 pandemic
– Ethical marketing: does it exist?
Articles should be no more than 1500 words (referencing is not required) and applicants may discuss any viewpoint they wish, but are encouraged to focus primarily on the economic and business aspects of their chosen theme.
Closing date for entries is Friday 21st October and articles should be sent to our email email@example.com
Shortlisted entries will be announced Friday 28th October on our social media pages and our website.
The winning articles will be announced at an in-person award ceremony on Thursday 3rd November in Regent House!